If you use Google Calendar and iCloud you might have noticed that it is not so easy to get your iCloud Calendar into Google Calendar. The reason for this is because Google Calendar has it’s own standard to doesn’t work with international standard of calendars.
If you have wanted to get your iCloud calendar into Google calendar then we have the easy solution for you.
- Go to your iCloud Calendar, Select the calendar you would like to sync with Google Calendar.
- Share the calendar publicly. Don’t worry about security. People can only access the calendar if you give them the URL
- Copy the URL
- Go back to http://icaltogcal.com, Paste the URL in the block and continue. The website will give you another URL
- Go to your Google Calendar
- Click the down-arrow next to “Other calendars”
- Select “Add by URL” from the menu
- Enter the URL in the field provided
- Click the “Add Calendar” button. The calendar will appear in the “Other Calendars” section of the calendar list to the left.